Pagine

IT_WOMEN_980x120

sabato 20 agosto 2011

YELLOW DRESS



Hola! I just got up, me and Pucio, who seems to be ubiquitous :) are planning some home furnitures! Outside's just too hot so I'm planning to lay on my ass at least half a day! :D Beside, I have things to do: must plan these funitures so I'll know exactly where the wall must be placed and must send the "project" to an architect friend of mine who is going to take care of it!

 

Yesterday I went out with Fernanda! God I have to take a course in portuguese, the language is just too much fun I love it!! We had a great night as always but we had to retreat home quite soon due to some storm rain :(

This is how I was dressed! I love this yellow dress from H&M!


Have a great day everybody! :)


xoxPrincessPAM

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
728x90 TrovaOfferte Estate 2012