Pagine

IT_WOMEN_980x120

martedì 16 agosto 2011

SOME HOME INSPIRATION. WHITE WHITE WHITE.

Aahh sorry to be more and more lazy in updating this blog! This is now the usual starting sentence of every post.. not a good sign.. I'm looking forward to move in in my new hole ehm I meant place ;) to finally settle down and start typing regularly again with my brand new silver Mac from my brand new white sofa :D

Time is now finally coming, I should be moving in beginning of september, and this also means that I am at my busiest now, it's finally about time to buy furnitures and not just plan it, but for the very moment I have to still hold it for a while and wait for some stupid paper to finally sign the mortgage contract and get the apartment! :)
Meanwhile, here the style I like at the moment, I'm doin a lot of it lately, I mean browsing home design magazines and iPhone pages :)





A mix of luxury from the "beachy" style of Hamptons and a touch of scandinavian clean white typical from the beach areas of southern Sweden where I used to live!

What do you think?

I'm so excited! :) For the moment for me it's just to go home and pack / organize things.. boring!!!

xox PrincessPAM

1 commento:

  1. Hola ! I think that white helps to enlarge and enlighten living rooms. Sent you links about ;) Many wishes for you new home ;-)

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
728x90 TrovaOfferte Estate 2012