Pagine

IT_WOMEN_980x120

mercoledì 24 febbraio 2010

PAM DOUBLE LANGUAGED?

ENG

Hi blog!

As I could notice around blogs a lot is blogging double languaged.. I was wondering if I should do it to..?? It will take a lil bit of an effort, not only blogging once but twice  but should be fun, I love writing in foreign languages!! I could do it even in swedish but that'll be too much, after all I only have 2 readers..

 

Yes, this said, Anna was born today!!!!! I'll leave this bloody building at 17.30 today and head to town to meet up with couple of friends, buy something to the lil princess and go over to her and her mummy (my friend Linda!)

Will keep you posted!

 

PS - What do you think about the flower bomb "event"? I loved it, today it's a mess at the office, but asap I'd like to post here my favourite outfits!


ITA

Ciao blog!

Curiosando in giro per i blog ho notato che un sacco di ragazze bloggano in 2 lingue... dovrei farlo anch'io?? Sarebbe un pò più impegnativo, scrivere tipo il doppio, ma sarebbe divertente, io adoro scrivere in altre lingue!! Potrei scrivere anche in svedese, ma non vorrei esagerare, dopotutto ho solo 2 lettori....

 

Bene, detto questo, oggi è nata Anna!!! Dopo aver lasciato questo stupido edificio alle 17.30, mi vedo con due mie amiche per comprare qualcosa di carino per la piccola principessa e la sua mamma (la mia amica Linda!)

A presto!

 

PS - Che ne pensate di questo evento "Flower bomb"? A me è piaciuto un sacco, oggi ho avuto un gran daffare (si scrive così??) in ufficio, ma appena riesco vorrei postare qui i miei outfit preferiti!

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
728x90 TrovaOfferte Estate 2012